We are having issues with our water bill Point & Pay system. Please use the following steps to make a payment:
- Go To https://client.pointandpay.net/web/VillageofElmwood
- Select “Utility Billing” and Enter your account number.
- Add the account to your cart and click continue.
- Change the “Amount” to the amount that’s shown on your bill that is mailed/emailed to you.
- Click continue and follow the rest of the steps as normal.
Point & Pay isn’t registering the actual amount that is due so you MUST change the amount to the actual amount that is due! Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please call the Village Office if you have any questions or need the current amount that is owed.
Water – General Service Metered:
- 5/8″ meter- $6.65
- 3/4″ meter- $6.65
- 1″ meter- $9.86
- 1-1/4″ meter- $11.82
- 1-1/2″ meter- $13.80
- 2″ meter- $19.71
- 3″ meter- $31.48
- 4″ meter- $49.29
- 6″ meter- $86.26
- 8″ meter- $123.21
Plus Volume Charge:
- First 16,600 gallons $3.64 per 1,000 gallons
- Over 16,600 gallons $2.85 per 1,000 gallons
- Per month $17.20
Sewer – General Service Metered:
Monthly service charge $40.03 for all customers
Plus a volume charge of $8.00 per 1,000 gallons.
Paperless Utility Form: EMAIL-FORM
Online Payment Links:
-POINT AND PAY – FOR WATER BILLS
-OFFICIAL PAYMENTS – (DO NOT PAY YOUR WATER BILL WITH THIS LINK)
Billing: Bills are sent monthly and are due on the 20th day of every month. Bills not paid in full by the 20th are subject to a monthly 1% penalty.
Electric / Gas/ Telephone / TV
- Electric – Xcel Energy 800-481-4700
- Natural Gas – We Energies 800-242-9137
- Telephone – Centurylink 800-201-4099
- Cable TV – Celect Communications 800-285-7993